Check out our Vinegar Guide for tips, recipes and other helpful information about Heinz® Vinegar. The guide includes:
View Vinegar Guide
- Facts about how Heinz® Vinegar is made.
- Background on various types of vinegar and suggested pairings.
- Refreshing recipes using Filtered and Unfiltered Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar.
Heinz® All Natural Vinegar
Heinz® Distilled White and Apple Cider Vinegars are all natural, made only from corn or apples and crystal-clear water.
How Is Heinz® Vinegar Made?
Through fermentation, alcohol is converted to full-strength vinegar. This full-strength vinegar is then diluted with water to achieve the 5% acidity that is generally preferred for cooking and table use.
What Makes Heinz® Vinegar America’s Favorite?
- All-natural Heinz® Vinegar is always sourced from corn and apples.
- Ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity.
- For more than 140 years, Heinz has maintained its simple, all-natural vinegar recipe.